It’s every girl’s dream to have shiny hair – no doubt about that. However, not all commercial hair products could give the long-lasting result we’re aiming for. They’re good for a quick fix, but would cause more damage at then end, rather than fully restoring the natural beauty of your hair. However, by using natural products, you don’t even need to worry about this. It’s cheap, readily available in your house, and the results are truly remarkable. That being said, here are some of the best ways to have shinier hair naturally. They’re easy to prepare, and you could notice the effects almost instantly.
Lemon and Honey Treatment
Lemon extracts are packed with substances that could clean the oils and dandruff that were accumulated on your scalp. On the other hand, honey could moisturize your hair, making it softer and shinier. This hair treatment should be done once a week if you want to achieve a radiant, glowing hair without spending a fortune, nor harsh chemicals.
1) All you need to do is combine half a cup of lemon juice in a small bowl of honey– about 4 tablespoons.
2) Stir well and apply to your hair. Likewise, don’t forget to massage your scalp for about 5 minutes and leave the treatment for 15 minutes.
3) Rinse with water and you’re done.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera extracts are being widely used in the cosmetics industry, because of the vitamins and minerals it has. Aside from that, due to its nutritional benefits, the gel could give you the nourishment and glow your hair needs.
Furthermore, due to the fact that the gel is also antiseptic in nature, it could treat scalp infections and prevent itchy scalp. It’s also rich in moisture, antioxidants, vitamins, and other compounds that that is important for the hair, making it healthy and strong. No wonder why it’s an effective remedy for shinier hair.
1) Apply the gel on your hair and massage your scalp gently.
Deep Conditioning Treatment
The protein present in eggs and the moisture found in honey could provide the shine and softness you’re aiming for.
1) Combine 4 spoon fulls of honey and 2 eggs.
2) Mix them well and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes.
3) Shampoo your hair and rinse well.
Banana Hair Conditioner
Bananas are packed with healthy oils, vitamins, and a bunch of good things that could boost the shine and softness of your crowning glory. Likewise, this home remedy wouldn’t even take much of your time and it’s very affordable.
1) Mash the banana in order to make a paste and add some orange juice to it.
2) You could also use honey instead of orange juice, and this would make your hair smooth.
Green Tea Wash
To achieve a natural shine, it’s recommended to use an unsweetened tea as a final rinse after shampooing your hair. This works best, especially for dry hair.
1) If you have dry or rough hair, nothing beats using warm tea without any sugar in it. Also, ensure that the water isn’t hot, but look warm.
2) Simply rinse your hair to make it shinier and silkier.